Our meetings offer our members and visitors a chance to learn valuable tips and techniques from our featured speakers as well as from our own members in the various mini workshops they conduct. Also at our meetings you can be dazzled by the amazing masterpieces our members display during “Show and Tell”, and you can simply delight in the warmth and friendliness of our talented and giving members.
The guild normally meets monthly on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm.
Note that the December meeting date is usually the 2nd Tuesday of December.
- January 22–What Appraisers Look For. . .and How to Improve ANY Quilt with Hallye Bone
- February 26–Got Scraps? by Leila Gardunia
- March 26–Quilting and Copyright Law by Prof. Yvette Joy Liebesman, J.D.
- April 23–Guild Garage Sale
- May 28–Picture Piecing the Cynthia England Way by Callie Hargiss
- June 28–Salad Supper
- August 29–It’s All About Words by Sandra Bruce
- January 25–Tips, Tricks & Techniques
- February 27–Lola Jenkins presents Ms. Bubble Buster
- March 27–Recap of the Quilt Show
- Apr. 24–Honor Flight and Quilts of Valor
- May 22–Lisa Grossenheider presents 3D Applique and More
- June 26–Will McDonald presents Back to the Basics: Classic Sewing Machines in a Modern Era”
- July 24–Garden Party Salad Supper
- August 28–Cut Less! Quilt More! With the Quilters’ Cutting Guide by Deborah Rubles
- September 25–Want to Get Away Challenge Reveal
- October 23–Deborah Boschert–Fiber Collage Art
- November 27–Cover Our Kids
- December 11–Holiday Party
- January 24–Cover Our Kids
- February 28–Jan Ochterbeck–Trunk Show Cut and Shuffle Quilts
- March 28–Toby Lischko–Trunk Shos
- April 25–Casey York–Art Historical Inspiration for Quilters
- May 23–Becky Goldsmith
- June 27–Cindy Neville–Tips on Entering a Prize Winning Quilt in a Quilt Show
- July 25–Salad Supper
- August 22-Susan Brubaker Knapp
- September 26–Shelly Pagliai of Prairie Moon Quilts–The Life of Hazel Ilene
- October 24–Cindy Holten–Guild Challenge Quilt Reveal
- November 28–Cover Our Kids
- December 12–Holiday Party
- January 26– Jean Goldsberry – A Marathon of Sewing
- February 23–Renee Dillard of Makanda Moon
- March 22– Eileen Urbaneck, of Quilt Works, a certified Judy Niemeyer teacher, trunk show.
- April 26–Janie Lou of Janie Lou Quilt Shop in Kirkwood, MO, Opening a Quilt Stor from Inspiration to Execution.
- May 24–Edie McGinnis-Finders Keepers Quilt
- June 28– Salad Supper
- July 19— Christmas in July – Round Robin of Christmas Gifts to Make
- August 23–Susan Marth-Trunk Show
- September 27–National Speaker: Cindy Lohbeck, of Hands On Hand Dyes, will present ―Diary of a Dye Hard‖
- October 25–Kevin the Quilter – promises to be a fun night and includes a few Quilt of Valor presentations.
- November 25–Cancelled Due to Construction at the church
- December 13– Bits Holiday Party
- January 27–“We’ve Come Along Way, Baby!”
- February 24–Adventures at the Silent Auction
- March 24 — Quilter’s Minute: Darla Gibson
Program: A Taste of Appliqué—Something for Everyone presented by the “A Team” mini group.
- April 28 — Quilter’s Minute: Jean Weber
Program: Becca Bryan will present her new book and a trunk show.
- May 26 –Program: Garage Sale. Presented by Linda Waugh, Jean Goldsberry & Mary Miller. Details to follow.
- Jun 23 Program: Salad Supper presented by Debbie Miles and Jan Oehrle. Details to follow.
- July 21—NOTE DATE CHANGED TO THIRD Tuesday.– “You Are Your Quilt Story” by Mindy Smith.
- August 25 — Suzi Parron presents, “Barn Quilts and the American Quilt Trail Movement”.
- September 22 — “What’s Your Number” Challenge.
- October 27 — “From Merchant to Designer – My Story” by Jenice Belling.
- November 24– COK & More
- December 8– Holiday Party
- January 28– Candy Grisham–Tools of the Trade
- February 25– Sandy Sagan–Color: Your Best Friend or Your Enemy?
- March 25– Art and Wanda Kruse – She Does-He Does-They Both Quilt
- April 22–Ginger Carter–Special Textiles Around the World
- May 27– Susan Cleveland–My Eclectic Quilt Pageant
- June 24 –Mystery Program by Judy Humphrey
- July 22 –Judging at Quilt Shows by Velora Mowry
- August 26–A Round Robin of Techniques and Tips by Members
- September 23–Let’s Talk About Machine Quilting by Members
- October 28– Finding Your Quilt Voice by Members
- November 25– Guild Challenge & Cover Our Kids
- December 9– Holiday Party
- JAN 22 – Mini Group Presentations by Members
- FEB 26 – Round Robin “What’s New” by Members
- MAR 26 – Water Water Everywhere Challenge
- APR 23 – Kristy Daum – Modern Quilting
- MAY 28 – Dawn Heese – Small Town Girl to Designer
- JUN 25 – Salad Supper / Christy Hagar – Vintage Aprons–Meeting starts at 6:30pm
- JUL 23 – Jacquie Gering – Quilting Modern
- AUG 27 – Stencil Girls – Stencil Demonstrations
- SEP 24 – Rayna Gilman – Fearless Color
- OCT 22 – Rae Haeman – Portraits and Places and
Dusty Post – BOM Tabletops Reveal
- NOV 26 – Susan Calzone – COK Parade of Quilts
and Marsha Bray and Tracy Back – Kids Quilt Challenge Reveal.
- DEC 10 – Holiday Party