While the entire guild meets as a group once a month, members may also join mini-groups. These smaller groups are a great way to get better acquainted with their fellow guild members. Mini-groups may be interest based, location based or project based. Members who don’t find a mini-group to meet their specific need are welcome to organize their own mini-group and recruit members from the guild.
Current mini-groups are listed below. Click on the group name to find a schedule and information about joining.
- A-Team 2018– Meets the 2nd Wednesday – Daytime. The A-Team is a group devoted to the art of applique.
- Art Bits 2018 – Meet the 2nd Wednesday – Afternoon. The Art Bits focus on making art quilts.
- The Company 2018 – Meets the 3rd Thursday – Daytime. The Company is a social group and holds monthly activities and outings of general interest to quilters.
- Crazy Quilters 2018– Meets the 2nd Tuesday – Evening The Crazy Quilters are a block exchange group.
- Hand Piecing 2018–Meets the 3rd Thursday from 9:00 to Noon.
- Night Time Needlers 2018– Meets the 2nd Thursday – Evening. Nighttime Needlers is for any guild member who wants to enjoy an evening of hand stitching and socializing.
- Pieces of Friendship 2017/2018– Meets the 1st Wednesday – Evening. Pieces of Friendship is a block exchange group.
- Scraps 2018 – Meets the 2nd Monday – Daytime. This group focuses on charity quilts.
- Southern Stitchers 2018 – Meets the 2nd Thursday – Evening. Southern Stitchers is a block exchange group. Contact Lynn Dewitt for information.